As a elopement bride myself back in 2014 in Las Vegas, USA. I love intimate events and elopements and I would be honoured to be part of your special day. Creating and capturing every moment and emotion that arises within you.
Yes, that's me in the photo below (photographed by Mike from the amazing LuxLife in Las Vegas)
Elopements have become extremely popular in the last few years and for good reason! The typical wedding days events can be too much for some couples and the pressure to create a memorable event for hundreds of guests, as well as the costs can be rise high.
It’s a much more relaxed idea to go somewhere amazing with your partner, (maybe have a few guests for support!) and get married on your own terms. Less stress, less pressure and is a more intimate day.
• UK – up to 4 hours of coverage – £800
• Europe – up to 4 hours of coverage – £1000
• UK – up to 4 hours of coverage – £1200
• Europe – up to 4 hours of coverage – £1400
Photography and Video package
• UK – up to 5 hours of coverage – £ 1700
• Europe – up to 5 hours of coverage – £2000
This amount of time allows for getting ready, walking to a cool spot, the ceremony and an hour or so for couple portraits.
I can always add on extra time if you have multiple portrait locations in mind. Including password protected gallery
and edited images on a USB.
* Flights and accommodation must be provided, Weddings outside Europe are quoted differently (Get in touch with more details for an accurate quote)
* Weekdays pricing only, for weekends pricing, full day coverage and add-ons go to my regular price list + travel expenses.
Elopements planning tips
•Location: Find a place that is special to you both or go on a adventure! One of the perks of eloping means you can go anywhere, and do anything that makes you both happy!
•Clothing: Leave the wedding reception behind. I definitely suggest getting a dress that will allow you to move around, hike up a trail and be comfortable in. For shoes, most couples bring a pair of trainers or hiking boots along with their formal shoes.
•Witnesses: Depending on where in the world you are getting married, legal weddings in the UK have to take place in a building or structure that is legally sanctioned. You legally won’t need witnesses but it’s totally up to you if you want to bring a best friend or two, even your closest family members for support!
•Time of year: A massive benefit to elopements is that you aren’t stuck with a summer Saturday as your date. Practically any time of year works great and the added flexibility of being able to do the ceremony wherever you like also helps.
• After party: You’re married and you can always throw a party back home! If you let me know in advance, I can do a rush edit on your images so that they’re ready, if you’re planning on doing a slideshow of the images at the party.
Me and my husband Jack eloped to Las Vegas in 2014 and travel the world for a whole year honeymoon visiting 25 amazing countries. I will take this opportunity to show you my own wedding photos, I hope you brag about yours one day :) Our photographer was Mike, from LUXLIFE Las Vegas